15105 NeuroOncology Tumor Board May 27, 2015
We have a large volume of patients with both primary and metastatic tumors of the CNS (Central Nervous System). These cases require close coordination and correlation of clinicians, pathologists, and radiologists. As a result, we developed the NeuroOncology Tumor Board to serve as a venue to allow for a formal, scheduled interaction of these medical professionals and to advance the knowledge of primary and metastatic tumors of the CNS. This allows for the appropriate clinical correlations to occur, for discussion of particularly challenging cases, and also provides a forum for dissemination of emerging new clinical, radiographic and pathological data relevant to the management of patients.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Increase and process the knowledge of CNS (Central Nervous System) tumors and processes through discussion of clinical presentation and workup of patients with this disorder.
- Review the correlation of pathology and radiological findings in patients with CNS tumors & processes.
- Review and discuss the treatment options in patients with CNS tumors & processes
Jennifer Connelly, MD Course Director
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial interests to disclose.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.