Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Neurologists and Neuropsychologists as a specialty, including both generalists and sub-specialists. Health care providers including physicians (MD's, DO's) RN, APNP, PA, PhD, as well as students, residents, and fellows. Also included are basic and clinical researchers and clinicians throughout neurology, neurosurgery, and neuropsychology especially during the monthly interdisciplinary grand rounds presentations.
- Understand some of the social and anecdotal factors driving interest in marijuana for seizures
- Describe the key compounds in marijuana that are potentially therapeutically beneficial
- Understand the data available to support its use for seizures
Jonathan Florczak, MD
Department of Neurology
Chad Carlson, MD
Associate Professor of Neurology
Program Director – Neurology Residency
Program Director – Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship
Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.