Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Neurologists and Neuropsychologists as a specialty, including both generalists and sub-specialists. Health care providers including physicians (MD's, DO's) RN, APNP, PA, PhD, as well as students, residents, and fellows. Also included are basic and clinical researchers and clinicians throughout neurology, neurosurgery, and neuropsychology especially during the monthly interdisciplinary grand rounds presentations.
1. To review patterns of neurocognitive outcomes in long-term survivors of childhood cancer
2. To discuss the manifestation of neurocognitive impairment over time
3. To discuss associations between health behaviors and neurocognitive outcomes
4. To discuss moderating effects of chronic health conditions and neurocognitive outcomes
Kevin R. Krull, PhD, ABPP
Member, Department of Epidemiology & Cancer Control
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.