Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Neurologists and Neuropsychologists as a specialty, including both generalists and sub-specialists. Health care providers including physicians (MD's, DO's) RN, APNP, PA, PhD, as well as students, residents, and fellows. Also included are basic and clinical researchers and clinicians throughout neurology, neurosurgery, and neuropsychology especially during the monthly interdisciplinary grand rounds presentations.
- To better understand heritable and environmental risk factors for Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
- Midlife is a critical period in the development of AD.
- Neuroimaging biomarkers are sensitive to preclinical brain changes in individuals at risk for AD.
Jonathan Florczak, MD
Department of Neurology
Mehul Trivedi, PhD
Department of Neuropsychology
Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.