- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Review the biology and clinical presentation of migraine disorders
2. Discuss the evidence based medicine treatment of migraine
3. Compare the rationale and approaches with cognitive behavioral therapy
4. View a new approach to patient education and assess its importance in patient centered outcomes
Presenter: Frederick Freitag, DO, FAHS
Activity Director: Derrick Shumate, DO
Ann Helms, MD
Chad Carlson, MD
David Sabsevitz, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.