- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Explore the influence of clinical neurology in various art forms and vice versa
- Recognize the healing power of arts in neurological disease
- Propose a mind map to integrate arts and neurology at MCW
Ahmed Obeidat, MD, PhD
Department of Neurology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Activity Director: Derrick Shumate, DO
Ann Helms, MD
Chad Carlson, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.