Allied Health Care Professionals
- Recognize common flaws in the design and execution of a study leading to unsupported conclusions.
- Recognize common limitations in the generalizability of a study’s results leading to unsupported conclusions.
- Recognize common misinterpretations of the precision of a study that lead to unsupported conclusions.
Presenter: Gary S. Gronseth, MD, FAAN
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.