ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- To review the pathophysiology of post-stroke aphasia and primary progressive aphasia
- To summarize the use of noninvasive brain stimulation in the treatment of these different forms of aphasia
- To discuss the use of magnetoencephalography for targeted, individualized brain stimulation treatments of aphasia
Presenter: Priyanka Shah-Basak, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.