Allied Health Care Professionals
Dr. Nicola Carlisle
Topic: Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders
- Provide the current diagnostic criteria for NMOSD
- Compare common differences between NMSOD and MS
- Highlight the importance of early diagnosis of NMOSD and treatment implications
Dr. Salman Farooq
Topic: Prevention of Thromboembolism in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- Review of pharmacological treatment options
- Review of non-pharmacological treatment options
- Focused review of latest guidelines
Presenters: Nicola Carlisle, MD and Salman Farooq, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.