Allied Health Care Professionals
Bridget Dolan, PhD
1. Discuss purpose, objectives, and tasks of the Acute Med Neuro (AcMN) service/rotation
2. Review referring providers’ feedback of the service
3. Share future directions
Katherine Reiter, PhD
1. Understand the influence of cognitive reserve in age-related cognitive change
2. Understand the influence of cognitive reserve in age-related cortical thickness
3. Be able to discriminate different measures of cognitive reserve and the implications for findings in the literature
Presenter: Bridget Dolan, PhD and Katherine Reiter, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.