ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Learners will understand theoretical arguments regarding the mechanisms that underlie language recovery in the setting of left hemisphere stroke and aphasia.
- Learners will become familiar with the experimental application of transcranial magnetic stimulation and transcranial direct current stimulation for the rehabilitation of aphasia in the setting of stroke.
- Learners will become familiar with the emerging experimental application of transcranial direct current stimulation for symptomatic treatment of primary progressive aphasia.
Roy Hamilton, MD, MS, FAAN, FANA
Department of Neurology
Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
University of Pennsylvania
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.