Allied Health Care Professionals
- To understand the diagnosis, pathophysiology, differential diagnosis and treatment of Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Identify which NPH patients benefit most from shunt placement
- Discuss the cases of patients with NPH
Malgorzata Franczak, MD
Director, Memory Disorder Program
Department of Neurology
Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.