Allied Health Care Professionals
- Basic overview on the history, pathogenesis and pathophysiology of Amyloidosis
- Clinical presentation and diagnosis of transthyretin amyloid neuropathy
- Treatment of Transthyretin Amyloidosis
Naveen Kumar R Addagatla, MBBS
Department of Neurology
Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.