ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Neurologic Complications Associated with COVID-19
- Understand the neurologic impact caused by prior coronaviruses, SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV
- Discuss the pathophysiology of SARS-CoV2 and potential mechanisms of neurologic injury
- Review the neurologic complications seen in patients with COVID-19 reported to date
Historic, Psychiatric, and Pediatric Perspectives in PNES
- To understand the historical context of PNES including hysteria
- To understand the psychaitric mechanisms that contribute to PNES
- To understand the differences between pediatric and adult PNES
Tracy Tholanikunnel, MD Sara Siddiqui, MD
Chief Resident Pediatric Resident
Department of Neurology Department of Neurology
Medical College of Wisconsin Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure except:
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.