ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Comparing traumatic brain injury symptoms reported via questionnaires versus a novel structured interview.
- Review literature on how symptom reporting in traumatic brain injury varies by method of assessment used.
- Share results from a project that compared patterns of symptom reporting assessed via a novel structured interview with two-widely used self-report inventories in a traumatic brain injury sample.
- Discuss some potential clinical and research implications of this project.
Training Individuals with Disabilities: Current Policies and Future Directions
1. Discuss importance of training individuals with disabilities to increase competency for treating patients from diverse backgrounds.
2. Summarize current policies for individuals with disabilities in medical and psychology training programs.
3. Provide recommendations to training programs and trainees.
Derivation and Validation of an Abbreviated Concussion Symptom Checklist Using Item Response Theory
- Review epidemiology of concussion
- Introduction to psychometric properties and item response theory
- Review study findings, which aimed to develop and evaluate short forms of a concussion symptom checklist
Natalie Emmert, PhD Rachel Landsman, PsyD Kristin Wilmoth, PhD
Adult Postdoctoral Fellow Pediatric Postdoctoral Fellow Postdoctoral Fellow
Division of Neuropsychology Division of Neuropsychology Division of Neuropsychology
Medical College of Wisconsin Medical College of Wisconsin Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure except:
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.