The meeting aims to increase the overall knowledge base in our field, and to discuss practical ways to apply the research findings to the practice of neurology/neurosurgery and the treatment of tumors, thereby arming the physician with materials that will positively impact his/her performance.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Increase and process the knowledge of CNS (Central Nervous System) tumors and processes through discussion of clinical presentation and workup of patients with this disorder.
- Review the correlation of pathology and radiological findings in patients with CNS tumors & processes.
- Review and discuss the treatment options in patients with CNS tumors & processes
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Jennifer Connelly, MD
- Christopher Schultz, MD
- Joseph Bovi, MD
- Fernando Santos Pinheiro, MD
- Elizabeth Cochran, MD
- Jamie Baisden, MD
- Sang Hong, MD
- Jennifer Ottelien, NP
- Marianne Crabb, RN
- Nichole Brooks, APNP
- Mona Al-Gizawey, RN
- J. Leuck, NP
- Cheryl Knapp, RN
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.