The series aims to increase the overall knowledge base in our field, and to discuss practical ways to apply the research findings to the practice of neurology/neurosurgery and the treatment of tumors, thereby arming the physician with materials that will positively impact his/her performance.
Key Words: Neuro-Oncology, Brain Tumors, Brain Tumor Board
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Expand upon the knowledge of CNS (Central Nervous System) tumors and processes through discussion of clinical presentation and workup of patients with this disorder.
- Review the correlation of pathology and radiological findings in patients with CNS tumors & processes.
- Discuss the treatment options in patients with CNS tumors & processes
Jennifer Connelly, MD
Assistant Dean, Professor
Department of Neurosurgery
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Jennifer Connelly
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.