The series aims to increase the overall knowledge base in our field, and to discuss practical ways to apply the research findings to the practice of neurology/neurosurgery and the treatment of tumors, thereby arming the physician with materials that will positively impact his/her performance.
Key Words: Neuro-Oncology, Brain Tumors, Brain Tumor Board
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Expand upon the knowledge of CNS (Central Nervous System) tumors and processes through discussion of clinical presentation and workup of patients with this disorder.
- Review the correlation of pathology and radiological findings in patients with CNS tumors & processes.
- Discuss the treatment options in patients with CNS tumors & processes
- Jennifer Connelly
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.