The meeting aims to increase the overall knowledge base in our field, and to discuss practical ways to apply the research findings to the practice of neurology/neurosurgery and the treatment of tumors, thereby arming the physician with materials that will positively impact his/her performance.
- Brain Tumors
- Brain Tumor Board
- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Increase and process the knowledge of CNS (Central Nervous System) tumors and processes through discussion of clinical presentation and workup of patients with this disorder.
- Review the correlation of pathology and radiological findings in patients with CNS tumors & processes.
- Review and discuss the treatment options in patients with CNS tumors & processes
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Jennifer Connelly, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Neurology/NeuroOncology
- Christopher Schultz, MD, Chair, Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology
- Joseph Bovi, MD, Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology
- Fernando Santos Pinheiro, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Neurology/NeuroOncology
- Elizabeth Cochran, MD, Professor, Department of Pathology
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.