The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, mid-level providers and residents give presentations. Visiting Professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology, and the Neurosciences.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Have a greater understanding of pathophysiology of neurosurgical diseases.
- Acquire knowledge of the current advances in the treatment of neurosurgical diseases.
- Acquire an understanding of advances in imaging, interventional radiology and pathology. Information regarding current research in these areas will also be provided
Faculty & credentials:
Peter Pahapill, MD - Activity Director
All persons on control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
+1 (414) 805-5430
05/29/2015 - 7:00am to 8:00am CDT
9200 W. Wisconsin Avenue2NT Conference Room - FMLH-W
Milwaukee, WI 53226
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.