The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, mid-level providers and residents give presentations. Visiting Professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology, and the Neurosciences.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Provide an overview on research on outcomes regarding regionalized care
2. Recognize proposed models for modifying regionalized trauma care
3. Understand the barriers to change in regionalization
Presenter: Maya Babu, MD, MBA
Activity Director: Shekar N. Kurpad, MD, PhD
Planning Committee: Ha Son Nguyen, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.