The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, mid-level providers and residents give presentations. Visiting Professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology, and the Neurosciences.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Accurately determine the sensory and motor level given examination data
2. Differentiate complete from incomplete injuries
3. Accurately determine ASIA impairment Scale grade using exam data
4. Understand limitations of ISNCSCI exam
Presenter: Merle R. Orr, MD
Activity Director: Shekar N. Kurpad, MD, PhD
Planning Committee: Ha Son Nguyen, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.