- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, mid-level providers and residents give presentations. Visiting Professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology, and the Neurosciences.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. To recognize when a patient has treatment resistant epilepsy
2. To identify the major categories of therapy available for treatment resistant epilepsy
3. To be able to discuss the rationale for choosing one treatment path versus another based on patient data and wishes
4. To be able to discuss the relative likelihoods of seizure freedom or significant seizure reduction with various treatments
Presenter: Chad Carlson, MD
Activity Director: Shekar N. Kurpad, MD, PhD
Planning Committee: Ha Son Nguyen, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.