- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, mid-level providers and residents give presentations. Visiting Professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology, and the Neurosciences.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
- To learn about the history of advanced MRI technology development for patients with brain tumors at MCW.
- To find out how diffusion and perfusion MRI biomarkers can be used for therapeutic monitoring.
- To provide an opportunity to contribute feedback and ideas on how these technologies can be tested for greater use in neurosurgery.
Presenter: Kathleen Schmainda, PhD
Activity Director: Shekar N. Kurpad, MD, PhD
Planning Committee: Ha Son Nguyen, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.