- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, mid-level providers and residents give presentations. Visiting Professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology, and the Neurosciences.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Review safety and efficacy information related to the use of marijuana as a treatment for epilepsy.
2. Describe the current national and state laws related to medicinal marijuana.
3. Identify risks and adverse effects associated with the use of synthetic marijuana.
Presenter: Kristin Bialkowski, Staff Pharmacist
Activity Director: Shekar N. Kurpad, MD, PhD
Planning Committee: Ha Son Nguyen, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.