ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
Objectives: Following this presentation participants will be
1) able to understand the relationship of tonsil ectopia to symptoms of Chiari malformation.
2) able to recognize structural abnormalities that cannot be recognized by MRI scan and which may be relevant to patient symptoms.
3) able to relate surgical outcome to extent of tonsil ectopia.
Presenter: Dan Heffez, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.