Allied Health Care Professionals
- Learn how to assist patients in managing chronic pain and not make it worse
- Increase patient’s motivation to complete their exercise program even though they are in pain
- Learn how to provide motivational interviewing tools, ACT and mindfulness techniques to increase motivation to complete physical therapy exercises and change their behavior in order to help themselves improve.
- How to use a biopsychosocial framework to treat patients with physical and/or emotional pain or injuries. Also why it is important to consider the biopsychosocial model when treatment planning and conceptualizing a patient.
Presenter: Lee R. Neagle, LPC
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.