- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgery faculty, midlevel providers and residents give presentations. Visiting professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present.
Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology and the Neurosciences.
Physicians, fellows/residents, APPs, Research Faculty and Staff
1) Examine the underlying anatomy, physiology, and clinical consequences of neurological injury
2) Explore the state of the art in neural interfaces across the country and around the world
3) Understand the conceptual transition from bypass to rehabilitative interfaces
4) Visualize a path forward toward utilizing neural interface technologies to restore CNS function after brain and spinal cord
Karin Swartz, MD