The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgery faculty, midlevel providers and residents give presentations. Visiting professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present.
Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology and the Neurosciences.
Physicians, fellows/residents, APPs, Research Faculty and Staff
1. Learn about the MCW Neuro-Oncology Brain Bank
2. Understand the issues regarding current imaging technology in brain cancer
3. Understand how autopsy tissue can improve treatment of patients currently presenting with brain cancer
4. Learn about collaborative opportunities
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.