The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgery faculty, midlevel providers and residents give presentations. Visiting professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present.
Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology and the Neurosciences.
Physicians, fellows/residents, APPs, Research Faculty and Staff
- Define “Second Victim Syndrome” and understand its effects on providers
- Review the current state of provider support for second victims
- Discuss research outcomes and proposed solutions to providing support to second victims
- Understand the impact of burnout and how it relates to patient safety
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.