- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, midlevel providers and residents give presentations. Visiting professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology and the Neurosciences.
Physicians, fellows/residents, APPs, Research Faculty and Staff
1) Understand the presentation, pathophysiology, screening and workup of blunt cerebrovascular injury
2) Discuss treatment paradigms involved in the care of patients with blunt cerebrovascular injury
3) Highlight novel protocols and technologies used for screening, treatment, and management of patients with blunt and penetrating cerebrovascular injuries
|Ramesh Grandhi, MD||Medtronic Neurovascular||Consulting/Speaking/Teaching|
|Ramesh Grandhi, MD||Balt||Consulting|
|Ramesh Grandhi, MD||Cerenovus||Consulting/Speaking/Teaching|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.