- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgery faculty, midlevel providers and residents give presentations. Visiting professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present.
Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology and the Neurosciences.
- Research Faculty
- Have a greater understanding of pathophysiology of neurosurgical diseases.
- Acquire knowledge of the current advances in the treatment of neurosurgical diseases.
- Acquire an understanding of advances in imaging, interventional radiology and pathology.
Karin Swartz, MD