The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, midlevel providers and residents give presentations. Visiting professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology and the Neurosciences.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Research Faculty
- Surgical indications for alantoaxial segment injuries
- Describe C1C2 fusion techniques
- Describe odontoid screws technique
- Rationales for C1 osteosynthesis
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of treatment options.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.