The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, midlevel providers and residents give presentations. Visiting professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology and the Neurosciences.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Research Faculty
- Describe the considerations for surgery in spinal metastases as well as complication avoidance
- Discuss the role of non-surgical interventions in management of Spine Metastatic disease
- Counsel patients on the impact of various treatment modalities on pain and quality of life in patients with spinal metastases
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.