This series incorporates neurosurgical grand rounds, clinical case presentations, clinicopathologic correlations, journal clubs, adult and also pediatric QI M&M.
In covering a wide variety of topics affecting Neurosurgical practice, these predominantly didactic sessions also address learning gaps for attendees, with updates in neuroscience, neurosurgery & its related fields (including oncology, radiology, neurology, ENT, anesthesia, biomechanics), techniques, medical care best practices, socioeconomics and ethics of medicine, education in medicine, etc. There is opportunity for discussion with content experts and inquisitive minds.
Key Words: Neurosurgery, Neuroscience, EBM, clinicopathological correlations
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Neuroscience Researchers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify current gaps in neurocritical care practices.
- Identify examples of filling in those gaps not just in the deficiencies identified at one program but in the methodology that allowed for significant improvements to occur in delivering top quality neurocritical care anywhere.
- Identify examples of innovation both in patient treatment and in technology development.
Karin Swartz, MD
Assistant Dean, Professor
Department of Neurosurgery
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Karin Swartz, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
|Joshua Medow, MD||iVMD||CEO|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.