This series incorporates neurosurgical grand rounds, clinical case presentations, clinicopathologic correlations, journal clubs, adult and also pediatric QI M&M.
In covering a wide variety of topics affecting Neurosurgical practice, these predominantly didactic sessions also address learning gaps for attendees, with updates in neuroscience, neurosurgery & its related fields (including oncology, radiology, neurology, ENT, anesthesia, biomechanics), techniques, medical care best practices, socioeconomics and ethics of medicine, education in medicine, etc. There is opportunity for discussion with content experts and inquisitive minds.
Key Words: Neurosurgery, Neuroscience, EBM, clinicopathological correlations
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Neuroscience Researchers
- The Department of Neurosurgery at MCW and the Department of Neurological Sciences at Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, India will feature case presentations from both institutions and discussion of diagnosis and management.
- Create a series of Grand Rounds events to enhance resident and faculty collaboration between both institutions.
Karin Swartz, MD
Assistant Dean, Professor
Department of Neurosurgery
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dr. Karin Swartz
- Dr. Vedantam Rajshekhar, M.Ch., Professor of Neurosurgery, Dept of Neurological Sciences, Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore, India
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.