- clinicopathologic correlations
- Physicians (faculty, fellows, residents)
- Neuroscience Researchers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Audience will gain insights into modern management of brain aneurysms
- Audience will gain insights into presentation, natural history, and management of arteriovenous fistulas
- Audience will gain insights into the protective effect of conditioning on SAH-induced brain injury.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Karin A Swartz, MD, Professor, Department of Neurosurgery
Karl Janich, MD, Chief Resident, Department of Neurosurgery
Andrew Montoure, MD, Chief Resident, Department of Neurosurgery
Eduardo Martinez Del Campo, Resident, Department of Neurosurgery
Gregory J. Zipfel, MD
Ralph G. Dacey Distinguished Professor of Neurological Surgery
Chair, Department of Neurological Surgery
Neurosurgeon-in-Chief, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
Company / Role
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.