- clinicopathologic correlations
- Physicians (faculty, fellows, residents)
- Neuroscience Researchers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Discuss how to incorporate new evidence, technology and surgical techniques into one's neurosurgical practice; and
- Discuss the need for long-term outcome data to provide appropriate counseling to neurosurgical patients.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Karin A Swartz, MD, Professor, Department of Neurosurgery
Karl Janich, MD, Chief Resident, Department of Neurosurgery
Andrew Montoure, MD, Chief Resident, Department of Neurosurgery
Eduardo Martinez Del Campo, Resident, Department of Neurosurgery
Past President, Neurological Society of India
Past President, Indian Society of Neuro-oncology
Past President, Indian Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Department of Neurological Sciences
Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore India
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.