- Physicians (faculty, fellows, residents)
- Neuroscience Researchers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- describe indications for fetal myelomeningocele repair
- discuss surgical options for myelomeningocele repair
- Describe the surgical technique for endoscopic third ventriculostomy and choroid plexus cauterization
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Karin A Swartz, MD, Professor, Department of Neurosurgery
Eduardo Martinez Del Campo, Chief Resident, Department of Neurosurgery
Andrew B. Foy, MD, FAANS, Associate Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, MCW
Medical Director, Comprehensive Spina Bifida Clinic, Children's Hospital
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.