- Physicians (faculty, fellows, residents)
- Neuroscience Researchers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Evaluate progress in neuromodulation technology over the last 6 decades
- Define major technological innovations that shape current use of neuromodulation in management of chronic pain
- Review potential avenues for future developments in neuromodulation paradigms
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Karin A Swartz, MD, Professor, Department of Neurosurgery
Eduardo Martinez Del Campo, Resident, Department of Neurosurgery
Konstantin V. Slavin, MD
Professor, Department of Neurosurgery
University of Illinois at Chicago
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.