- Physicians (faculty, fellows, residents)
- Neuroscience Researchers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- The participant will be able to describe approaches to gene therapy in the nervous system.
- The participant will be able to summarize therapeutic mechanisms of action for gene therapy in the nervous system.
- The participant will be able to be able to apply direct image-guided gene therapy paradigms to various disease states.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Karin A Swartz, MD, Professor, Department of Neurosurgery
Eduardo Martinez Del Campo, Resident, Department of Neurosurgery
Russell Lonser, MD
Professor & Chair, Department of Neurological Surgery
Faculty Affiliate, Chronic Brain Injury
Department of Neuroscience
Ohio State University
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.