- Physicians (faculty, fellows, residents)
- Neuroscience Researchers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Demonstrate a greater understanding of pathophysiology of neurosurgical diseases
- Review the current advances in the treatment of neurosurgical diseases
- Acquire an understanding of advances in imaging, interventional radiology and pathology
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Karin Swartz, MD, Professor, Department of Neurosurgery
Shekar Kurpad, MD, PhD, Professor & Chair, Department of Neurosurgery
|Karl Janich, MD, Neurosurgery Resident|
|Andrew Montoure, MD, Neurosurgery Resident|
|Eduardo Martinez del Campo, MD, Neurosurgery Resident|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.