APP Virtual Conference in Pediatrics: Facing the Future Together
The first annual Advanced Practice Provider Virtual Conference will be led by advanced practice pediatric specialty providers and focused on current pediatric updates and the unique impacts of Covid-19 upon the pediatric population.
- Unique clinical, mental health and developmental impacts of Covid-19 upon the pediatric population
- Common conditions and pediatric pearls to incorporate into your practice
- Pediatric specialty updates
- Clinician wellness and self-care
- Telehealth best practices
- Pediatric Specialty Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Mental Health Providers
- Discuss the unique impacts of COVID 19 on the pediatric population, including unique clinical, mental health, and developmental effects on children.
- Describe updates in best practices for diagnosis and treatment of selected primary and specialty care topics, including “pearls” for pediatric practice
- List best practices for telehealth and how to optimize its use in the care of pediatric patients and families
- Considering the pandemic, discuss concepts to promote wellness and self-care and to prevent burnout in healthcare providers
- Engage in an interactive discussion with expert speakers, including other advanced practice providers, physicians, and psychologists from Children’s Wisconsin
Nurse Practitioner Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse Practitioner continuing education. Provider Number: 150930.
Nurse Practitioner Credit Designation Statement: Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for 9.5 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 1.0 hours of pharmacology).
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 9.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. Approval is valid from 4/24/2021 to 4/24/2021. AAPA reference number: CME-202434.
- 9.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 3.50 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 9.50 NP Contact Hours
- 9.50 PAPA credit.