Addiction 2021 is a module within the 2021 Virtual Opioid Rounds. You will be able to claim credit for all modules you complete at the end of the course.
The Addition module contains:
- A presentation you must view in order to claim credit for this module. Please note that there is audio in the presentation.
- Credit Claiming (0.5 credits)
Once you complete this module, you can navigate back to the Parent Course, Virtual Opioid Rounds: A Multidisciplinary Approach, and select another module from the Take Course Tab.
After you have completed your selected modules, select the Virtual Opioid Rounds Evaluation & Summary Module to complete the overall evaluation and access your CME certificate.
This module is designed for members of the MCW community - MCW Faculty, MCP, CSG, CMG, CP and Zablocki VA physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with a current DEA certificate and who prescribe opioids for pain management.
Learners who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Describe how and when addiction happens
- Explain elements of addiction
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Mary-Anne Kowol, MD
Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship Director
Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
Credits can be claimed once you have completed all the modules you have chosen.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.