STAT-MD Training Workshop
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Demonstrate ways to synthesize information from a variety of sources to assist differential diagnosis of ASD in young children.
- Identify and utilize a framework for initiating community based services for families of young children with ASD.
- Know how to code for the above services.
Also Virtual options.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 11 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
The Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for up to 11 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 8 hours of pharmacology). Nurse Practitioners should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity.
- 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 11.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 8.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 11.00 NP Contact Hours