The learner will participate in a weekly interactive educational session which provides updates on new clinical research, best practices in obstetrics and gynecology, and quality improvement evaluations with 2017 identified topics including: Preexposure prophylaxis for HIV prevention, best practices in transgender health care, and blood products and fluid replacement in ob/gyn surgery and hemorrhage.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Gynecological Oncology Faculty
- Reproductive Endocrinology Faculty
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Faculty
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellows