20th Annual Women's Health Conference
- Obstetricians / Gynecologists
- Family Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Registered Nurses
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- To identify risks, benefits and alternatives to the current options for treatment of fibroids
- To review incidence and adverse effects of common infections in pregnancy
- To understand the common complaints and concerns of sexual dysfunction that may be identified in the primary care setting
- To review and address common complaints and conditions related to thyroid dysfunction
- To be familiar with screening needs, resource barriers in the VA population, and how we can help our patients overcome these barriers
- To review new and emerging methods of contraception and controversies and literature surrounding contraceptive options
Whether you were born to be wild – or mild – makes no difference at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. More than a nostalgia trip for motorcycle enthusiasts, the Museum offers a glimpse of American history and culture like you’ve never seen it before – through the successes and trials of an iconic American company. On 20 acres in downtown Milwaukee, the Museum offers a restaurant, café, shop, special event space and free parking.
On-site parking is complimentary. Conference room is in the Garage. Guests may use angle parking or the North or South Parking Garden.
For further information, go to https://obgyn.mcw.edu/education/cme/whc/20th-annual-conference/conference-location/
Jessica Francis, MD
Mona Farez, MD
Loryjean Kostich, CNM
Julia Houdek, NP
Emmanuel Ngui, DrPH
Ben Beran, MD
Garrett Fitzgerald, MD
Rebecca Fallon, MS
Laura Liguori, MD
Ty Carroll, MD
Amy Domeyer-Klenske, MD
Allison Linton, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person:
|Ty Carroll, MD||Corcept Therapeutics||Consultant|
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 6.75 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
20 Years in Women's Health
Please join us on Friday, April 20, 2018 for the 20th Annual Women's Health Conference at the Harley-Davidson Museum® in Milwakee. You will receive a complimentary admission into the Museum and a 10% off shop coupon.
NEW THIS YEAR: If you refer someone NEW who registers, you will receive a 50% credit back after registration is complete. Applied to first referral only. For every registered referral, you will receive an extra raffle ticket to be entered into a giveaway drawing. Please help us spread the word about this wonderful event!