- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This lecture will review diagnostic criteria and treatment strategies for ocular and systemic sarcoidosis.
- Community eye care providers
- Full-time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
1. Understand diagnosticc criteria for ocular and systemic sarcoidosis.
2. Recognize symptoms of cardiac involvement.
3. Review treatment options for sarcoidosis.
Andrea D. Birnbaum, MD, PhD