- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Community eye care providers
- Full-time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
1. Describe the pathophysiology of diseases in light of new information provided by new technology.
2. Discuss controversies on the use of new technology in ophthalmic patient care.
3. Integrate information on ethics, electronic medical records, quality improvement and other non-clinical topics in the day-to-day of research and clinicl care.
Terri L. Young, MD, MBA