- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This lecture will focus on integration of OCT into the ophthalmic OR. The disucssion will focus on the progression of the field, current technologies, and clinical studies. Various clinical applications will be discussed including anterior and posterior segment surgery. The discussion will also include possible future directions and emerging integrative advances for the application of OCT to ophthalmic surgery.
- Community eye care providers
- Full-time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
1. Review current options for using intraoperative OCT in the OR.
2. Review advantages of integrated OCT systems compared to external OCT systems.
3. Identify potential clinical indications for intraoperative OCT.
Justis P. Ehlers, MD
Justis Ehlers, MD